lunedì 14 novembre 2011

Viking Day

Viking brooch

When I was at Abilmente 2011,I could admire some beautiful pins and magnets made ​​with the das.
It was funny faces and many people on the web reproduce them, inspired by the strange intersections of animals and women, or simply faces of gnomes or people's faces too.
So I also wanted to try, looking for a kind inspired by the Vikings, to be able to make a series.
I used my usual polymer clay.
I do not like very much the das ...it is more complicated to model.
I also engaged in research of names to be given to them.
Those that I used are the names inspired by Lexdale Saga, male and female's names.
I'm also working to complete their faces with cute brooches inspired to their viking's accessories.
Oh, it would be delicious as magnets too.
I also tried to cure the package.
I cut the cards, drawing by hand their struggle's object and their name.
Would not you like to spend one day as Viking?


Ad Abilmente,ho potuto ammirare delle bellissime spille e dei magneti fatti con il das.
Si trattava di simpatiche faccine e in molti sul web le ripropongono, ispirate a strani incroci di animali e donne o semplicemente facce di gnomi o persone.
Così anche io ho voluto provare, cercando un genere ispirato ai Vichinghi, per poterne fare una serie.
Io ho usato la mia solita pasta sintetica.
Non amo molto il das...è più complicato da modellare.
Mi sono impegnata anche nella ricerca dei nomi da dare a loro.
Quelli che ho usato sono nomi ispirati alla lexdale saga, maschili e femminili.
Sto lavorando anche per completare i volti con simpatiche spille ispirate ai loro accessori.
Oh, sarebbero deliziosi anche come magneti.
Ho cercato di curare anche il pacchetto.
Ho ritagliato dei cartoncini, disegnando a mano il loro oggetto di battaglia e il loro nome.
A chi non piacerebbe trascorrere un giorno da vichingo?


Viking Brooch

My name is

2 commenti: